Nootropics are basically supplements which enhances the function of your brain. It is a very easy and safe way to boost your brain function. As per several reports, many students and working professionals are taking the help of it, to give themselves an extra edge.
The Main Benefits Of Nootropic Supplements Are:
1. Slows down aging of the brain: As we age, it is obvious that our brain will gradually start to slow down. However, nootropics has certain properties which can reverse the effect of aging and help our brain to stay young.
2. Memory: Nootropics also sharpens the memory. Whether you are a young adult or a senior citizen, a sharp memory is important for everyone. As we grow old, many people suffer from Alzheimer’s disease, which decreases our memory. Some nootropics, like creatine enhances the memory.
3. Enhances mood: They can also act as an effective mood enhancer. They also help to reduce the stress levels. Low stress levels are very important for your mind and body, and can prevent a lot of diseases. Among the different nootropics, caffeine is one of the most effective mood enhancers.
4. Creativity: This is another major reason behind the vast popularity of nootropic supplements. Everyone wants to get more creative, and these supplements helps them to achieve that. They also help you to stay more focused and composed. Nootropics which promotes creativity are piracetam.
5. Anti fatigue: This is also a popular reason why so many people take these supplements. Many nootropics blocks the brain receptors and prevents fatigue. Reduction in fatigue enables people to work more efficiently and for longer hours. Rhodiola Rosea is a very effective nootropic, which gets rid of fatigue and boosts your productivity.
6. Helps to fight cancer: These supplements can also lower the risk of cancer. As per doctors, cancer is mainly caused when the cortisol levels in our body gets high, because of continuous stress. Some nootropics like piracetam and aniracetam, helps to regulate the level of cortisol in our body.
7. Helps To Fight Obesity: They can also prevent obesity. They boosts our metabolism process, which helps us to burn fat at a quicker rate. Some of the agents blocks some chemicals which encourages us to eat more. They also breaks down the fat into several pieces, which prevents fat accumulation inside our body.
8. Focus: Concentration is characterized as focusing in one activity while ignoring all others, and is executed by the pre-frontal cortex in your brain. While we think concentration can be affected by motivation, mental energy, and overall feeling, it really is just a state of mind created by interactions of important neurotransmitters.
There are several types of nootropics that can stimulate different hormones to stimuli focus. One of them is dopaminergics, that increase the amount of dopamine because it is released when we think something has been done positively.
Some Of The Most Effective Nootropics Are:
1. Rhodiola Rosea: This herb is found in very high altitudes and acts as a very effective mood enhancer. They help to increase the serotonin levels in our body, which improves the memory. They also helps to get rid of fatigue.
2. Asian Ginseng: This is one of the most popular and most researched nootropic. Just a dosage of 100 mg every day is good enough. Their main function is to help us stay calm and focused. Apart from that, they also increases your endurance level and helps you to work for longer hours.
3. Nicotine: Nicotine is also a very powerful nootropic. They boosts your mitochondrial function, which helps your brain to work much more faster and effectively. However, you should be careful about the dosage. You shouldn’t smoke to consume nicotine. The dosage required is much less than that.
4. Amphetamine: This is one of the most popular nootropics. It increases your attention and helps you to stay more focused. This nootropic makes your memory sharper. However, as per scientists, it is slightly addictive and hence you need to be a bit careful.
Nootropics are very effective. They have received a lot of positive reviews from people all over the world. Several research have been conducted, and scientists strongly believe that nootropics can help a person to work much more effectively.
However, you need to be a bit careful while using these drugs. Consider the following rules:
1. Track the results: You need to make sure that the nootropics are working well and having a positive effect on you. There are several technologies which will help you to track the results.
2. Don’t get addicted: Many people get addicted to these drugs, which can lead to negative results. For example, if you get addicted to cocaine, then it will affect you in the future.
3. Follow a healthy lifestyle: Even if you are taking nootropics, you should still follow a healthy lifestyle. Make sure that you are eating a healthy diet and getting proper sleep.